SILOM SERENE, A BOUTIQUE HOTEL has been awarded Sha Plus+ certified hotel in Bangkok. Silom Road is convenient locations in prominent business districts of Bangkok into a tranquil hideaway in the city center. Our hotel provides a five-day Package AQ government-certified accommodation experience with large rooms and amenities. Our hotel in partnership with Bangpakok 9 International Hospital adheres to the policies and operational protocols of alternative quarantine as established in cooperation with the Ministry of Public Health and Ministry of Defence of Thailand.
Who Is Eligible To Stay at a Bangkok sha plus hotel?
Unvaccinated travelers arriving in Bangkok, including Thai citizens, expats, and tourists and those who do not fall into the first two categories must complete a 5-day AQ stay.
What are the Cost and Details of Packages?
Alternative Quarantine : 5 night package
Superior Room (28 sqm. Single Occupancy): THB 13,000 Net.
Deluxe Room (30 sqm. Single Occupancy): THB 14,000 Net.
Executive Room (35 sqm. Single Occupancy): THB 15,000 Net.
1 Bedroom Suite (60 sqm. Single Occupancy): THB 17,000 Net.
The above rates are inclusive of 3 meals per day in your chosen room type and 1 RT-PCR COVID-19 Test on arrival (Receive the results within 12 hours.) as well as transfer from either Suvarnabhumi or Don Muang Airport.
There will be additional charge of full package rate for each room type for double occupancy. Please contact our reservations team via email for more information or to reserve your room.
Aside from the complimentary 3 meals daily, you can also enjoy a 10% discount from our room service menu from our in-house restaurants: Arno's Butcher & Eatery and Ormthong Heritage Restaurant (Traditional Thai Dishes)
Frequently Asked Questions
Qualified Reservation letter to apply Thailand Pass
Q. What are AQ and SHA+ hotels?
A. AQ hotels are the hotels eligible to be used as quarantine sites under the AQ scheme as well as designated venues to wait for your RT-PCR result under the Exemption from Quarantine scheme. - SHA+ hotels / accommodations are hotels that meet the "Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration" standards and are eligible to be used as hotels under the Sandbox Programme and as venues to wait for your RT-PCR result under the Exemption from Quarantine scheme.
Q. Where to register Thailand Pass?
Q. Is registration in Thailand Pass required for all 3 schemes traveling into Thailand?
A. All travelers arriving in Thailand by air are required to register with Thailand Pass in order to travel into Thailand.
Q. How long does the approval process take with Thailand Pass?
A. It is required that applicants submit their registration at least 7 days before their intended travel date.
Q. Can I change my travel date once I have registered and received my QR code?
A. No. If you would like to change your travel date / registration details, you will need to re-register on the Thailand Pass system.
Q. I am traveling as a family or a group, can I submit one application for the whole family/group?
A. No, except for travelling with children as the conditions below.
- For the Exemption from Quarantine scheme, everyone aged 12 or over must submit an individual registration through Thailand Pass. Children aged under 12 can be added into their parents' registration under the section Personal Information.
- For Sandbox Programme, everyone aged 18 or over must submit an individual registration through Thailand Pass. Children aged under 18 can be added into their parents' registration under the section Personal Information.
Q. My children are unvaccinated; can they enter Thailand through the same scheme as their parents?
A. For the Exemption from Quarantine scheme, all persons aged 12 or over must have a vaccination certificate confirming that they have been fully vaccinated at least 14 days before their travel in order to be able to enter Thailand.
- For Sandbox Programme, all persons aged 18 or over must have a vaccination certificate confirming that they have been fully vaccinated at least 14 days before their travel in order to be able to enter Thailand.
Q. Can I travel in Thailand freely if I have entered through the Exemption from Quarantine scheme / Sandbox Programme / Alternative Quarantine?
A. Exemption from Quarantine scheme: You can travel to any destination in Thailand if the RT-PCR test conducted on your day of arrival is negative.
- Sandbox Programme: You can travel freely in the Sandbox area for the duration of 7 days if the RT-PCR test conducted on your day of arrival is negative (can stay in the province that your hotel is located only, travelling across different Sandbox areas is not permitted). Once you have completed your 7-day mandatory stay at SHA+ hotel within the Sandbox area, you can travel to any destination in Thailand.
- Alternative Quarantine scheme (without vaccination): You will need to undergo your 10-day mandatory quarantine at your AQ hotel / accommodation. Once you have completed your 10-day mandatory quarantine, you can travel to any destination in Thailand.
Q. Do I need to submit my COVID-19 test result (RT-PCR) into Thailand Pass?
A. No. However, you must provide your COVID-19 test result (RT-PCR) issued within 72 hours before your travel to the officers at the airport, except if you are a Thai national arriving in Thailand through Alternative Quarantine. For others, failure to provide your COVID-19 test result (RT-PCR) may result in you being denied entry into Thailand. Please note that your test result must be in hard copy and in Thai or English language only.
Q. Are pets allowed in hotel rooms?
More information available on Guest's Instructions;
Terms and Conditions
These packages are subject to government regulations that apply to all international arrivals into Thailand. Additional charges for hospital stays and services may apply.